- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
I. Operations / Professional / Business
- Assess, identify and report potential business security risks to personnel, assets and business operations/activities to the SC Director and NAME Security Manager in order to implement appropriate mitigation plans and ensure effective Risk Management process is well established and maintained.
- Execute and enforce Group Security policies and guidelines to ensure the protection of company assets.
- Deliver security awareness training and conduct security planning tasks
- Conduct security investigations, produce investigation reports in order to inform the business of incident details and assist in the identification of appropriate solutions to identified problems.
- Advise, direct and coordinate as appropriate the business response to crisis and subsequent business continuity plans and recovery to ensure a swift return to normal operations.
- Perform an annual PAR (Positive Assurance Report) on all the company sites and produce and execute a remedial action plan.
- Perform an APR (Asset Protection Review) on all the company sites and produce and execute a remedial action plan.
- To be prepared to deploy to incidents to act both as a liaison officer with Law Enforcement to support involved UL personnel
- Carry out regular threat assessments with regards to marketing operations and warehouses security and communicate the findings of these to SC Director and to the NAME Security Manager , paying particular attention to changes in threat to company, personnel and assets, and make timely recommendations to counter it
- Advise for the provision and effective operation of technical equipment e.g. access control systems,
- CCTV, communications, etc. to ensure security measures are operational and key tools for crisis/business continuity management response contribute to a successful resolution.
- Identify, develop and coach guarding personnel to ensure that there is a healthy security talent pipeline within the function.
- Participate and contribute in local / Regional security forums to exchange and influence security delivery.
- Exchange knowledge and information with internal and external networks in order to ensure that new risks and appropriate mitigation is identified to enable effective security.
- Build Multi-functional relationships with UL functional stakeholders in order to identify potential security risks.
- Advise the UL Egypt Security Committee on the current status of security, current issues and appropriate mitigation to enable business and ensure alignment with business objectives.
- Develop and implement innovative security solutions to mitigate threats to business assets.
- Identify new technology that can improve the protection of assets, risk and crisis management.
- Benchmark security delivery against other external organizations to identify opportunities to enhance current security technology, methodologies and processes
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Security and Surveillance
About this Company
Securitas is a knowledge leader in security, which means that we know our customers and their markets, in order to understand their specific needs. Everywhere from small stores to airports, our 280,000 employees are making a difference. We have operations in 43 countries in...
See all Careers and Jobs at Securitas Egypt