- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Duties & Responsibility:
- Ensure high priority in delivering service excellence in both themselves and the team that is in line with established quality assurance standards.
- To efficiently answer customer inquiries.
- To provide satisfactory resolutions to customer issues escalated from the Contact Centre Agents.
- To monitor and maintain the departmental key performance indicators as outlined by management.
- To prepare daily, weekly and monthly performance reports for review and to complete necessary administrative tasks.
- To be available to support Contact Centre staff when required, including taking calls during peak / overflow periods.
- To assist with coaching / training of the Contact Centre Agents to ensure that they achieve or exceed company expectations for quality and service by providing regular, constructive feedback and guidance to develop employees to their full potential.
- To provide a safe and healthy work environment.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Consumer Services Information Technology Services
About this Company
infas ME – Member of Win Group, is an IT Dubai-based company founded in 1997. The company offers a wide range of ECM solutions and Document Management Services based on leading technology providers. For more than 15 years, the company has successfully implemented enormous...
See all Careers and Jobs at infasme.com