- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Effectively researched comparable properties, tax liens and judgments.
- Identified and resolved any errors during client transaction by extensive review and supervision ensuring clients' satisfaction.
- Initiated the sale of property utilizing various marketing and advertising methods.
- Delivered convincing oral sales presentations to potential clients and investors.
- Researched rental pricing trends and made appropriate pricing recommendations to assist property manager.
- Maintain all records, files and follow state guidelines on rules and regulations.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
More Homes for Real Estate Development & Investment is the pioneer in the Egyptian market, we aim primarily to residential projects, commercial real estate and tourist resorts.
See all Careers and Jobs at More Homes