- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
- Identify the gaps in the market for portfolio growth.
- Generating ideas on how to develop the portfolio, materials in the most effective and efficient way.
- Searching for suppliers for products that can are to be outsourced in production.
- Research who will use a particular product, and the various ways it might be used
- Sketch out ideas or create renderings, which are images on paper or on a computer that provide a better visual of design ideas
- Use computer software to develop virtual models of different designs
- Create physical prototypes of their designs
- Examine materials and production costs to determine manufacturing requirements
- Work with other specialists such as manufacturers to evaluate whether their design concepts will fill a need at a reasonable cost
- Evaluate product safety, appearance, and function to determine if a design is practical
- Present designs and demonstrate prototypes for approval
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Founded in 2011, ariika is the leading manufacturer & distributor of bean bags and alternative furniture in Egypt. Our portfolio has since grown to encompass everything comfort: relaxing floating bags and mats, comfy air lounges, soft travel pillows, squishy big sacs and...
See all Careers and Jobs at ariika