- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Use principles of science and mathematics to develop applications for multiple purposes, analyze requirement, create high and low-level design documents, cooperate with presales team for POCs, train DEV team for new technologies.
Keys Responsibilities :
- Develop and implement requirement analysis and software requirement document validation.
- Create software design documents for both high level and low-level design.
- Create and communicate the following as part of sdd (software design document)
- (EER) Enhanced/extended entity-relationship model.
- Data flow diagram.
- Class diagram.
- Sequence diagram.
- Decision tree diagram.
- Errors & error handling specifications.
- Validation specifications.
- Logging formats and specifications.
- Develop design specifications in accordance with business requirements and issues.
About this Company
Founded in 1998, IPMagiX is today a Cisco Preferred Solution Partner, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and a ground-breaker in providing smart solutions around the Middle East and Africa with a global expansion path that is already established in diverse geographies.
See all Careers and Jobs at IPMagix