- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Surf the social media for possible vendors.
- Collect their data and follow up with them daily in order to bring them live.
- Explain the benefits of joining our platform.
- Phone screening the sellers to make sure they are valid.
- Meeting the targets and work under pressure.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Purchasing and buying experience.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Exceptional analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, entrepreneurial and has proven ability to deliver exceptional results.
About this Company
Jumia is Africa's leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great...
See all Careers and Jobs at Jumia