- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- We are looking for a methodical Market Research analyst to survey market and statistical data in order to support customers’ decision-making process on their buy/sell/produce daily routine decisions.
- The successful market researcher will be able to analyze autonomously qualitative data, trends, strategies, supply and demand aiming at increasing competitiveness.
- Market researcher will produce and maintain daily reports provided to our customers and to other AdamGrain departments through different communication channels.
- Follow markets daily during board working hours
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Understand business objectives and design methodology to discover prospective market supply/demand gaps
- Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
- Use online market research and catalog findings to databases
- Provide competitive analysis on various products, identify market trends and pricing
- Create equations to identify supply/demand gaps to create charts to use in analyzing markets
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
More than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Adam Grain
Founded in 2010, Adam Grain is now considered as one of the leading Egyptian brokerage and trading firms with 3 offices across the globe, including the head office in Cairo, Egypt.
The core of our company is our people. Adam Grain develops employees for...