- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, over time
About the Job
- Prepare a Trial Balance.
- Prepare a Trading account statement.
- Prepare Profit and loss statement.
- Prepare a Balance Sheet.
- Prepare a Reconciliation of Bank Statement.
- Making the Bank entries in the Journal and the general ledger.
- Making the customers abroad & local entries in the Journal and the general ledger.
- Making the Fund entries in the Journal.
- Making the Adjusting entries in the Journal.
- Accounting treatment for letters of credits.
- Audit tracking bills.
- Audit the Payroll.
- Audit obligations of suppliers.
- Prepare financial reports and give financial advice to company management to take the perfect decision.
- Review of all corporate financial operations
- Review your company's daily treasury Movement
- The audit of clients and suppliers
- Review your company's bank accounts and the work of a memorandum of monthly settlement of the matching funds
- Analysis of all the company's expenses
- Review your company's daily restrictions
- Action then review the balance of the settlement restrictions
- Preparation of tax returns
- Action statement of financial position and income statement and a list of cash flows and a list of property rights
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Financial Services
About this Company
Elgabaly Architects was founded 1994 in Cairo, Egypt, by Tamer A. Elgabaly since the firm worked within the field of architecture, urbanism, interiors, landscape designs. The projects Elgabaly architects has designs span several quarters of Egypt, encompassing both new and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Elgabaly Architects