- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Ensuring a company has the right materials and equipment necessary to function
- Compares prices among various vendors in order to make sound purchasing decisions
- Works within a given budget to purchase goods and services for an organization
- Ensures that products are delivered in a timely manner, and that the quality of the goods received is satisfactory
- Checks invoices for accuracy, and authorizes the accounts payable department to issue payment
- Maintaining procurement records such as items purchased costs, delivery time, product quality, supplier performance, and inventories.
- Processing with receipts/ delivery notes and invoices for payment.
- Review and approve all the Purchase orders
- Build and maintain the suppliers’ data base
- Settle the delivery date of materials upon a project time schedule and Make sure that the material’s price is within a budget.
- Studies balance records of stores and inventory levels of current stock.
- Conduct regular suppliers’ performance evaluation
5 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
ETG is a group of medium sized companies focused on the engineering services for several industries and infrastructure activities.
See all Careers and Jobs at EAST
The history of this Family owned business is back to the fifties of the last century when the founder Eng. Ragai Abdel Malek starts...