- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
300 to 500 USD per month
About the Job
- Work with Brand Manager / Creative Team to craft meaningful, engaging and result oriented campaigns for customer acquisition
- Manage social media profiles by posting regular updates, maintaining engaging conversations and increase connections
- Content Marketing - Ability to suggest write-ups on impactful stories on relevant topics for blog, articles and website
- Analyze data and develop reports to evaluate campaign progress
- Create, design and deliver impactful presentations for product brief and overview
- Do data analysis, industry and company research, prepare reports
- Schedule and conduct project review meetings, create summary progress reports
- Help develop business strategy for incubated projects
The intern will learn:
- Work in a multi-tasking environment.
- Leadership skills.
- Management and presentation skills.
Application Deadline: 10/05/2018
Internship Start date:to be coordinated once accepted
Duration: Minimum 6 months
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
AIESEC is an international non-governmental not-for-profit organization that provides young people with leadership development and cross-cultural global internship and volunteer exchange experiences across the globe, with a focus to empower young people so they can make a positive impact on society.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC GUC