- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We’re looking for an Android developer who is passionate about creating native applications for Android, able to work alongside different teams and quickly adaptable to new challenges.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Design, build and maintain Android applications, providing ongoing support throughout the product life-cycle.
- Produce cutting-edge Android application prototyping and development.
- Create and update technical specifications for existing and new applications.
- Work with cross functional teams including designers,backend developers, product owners, quality control team,and other mobile developers to build app according to requirements and drive successful launches of Android versions.
- Design/document, implement and validate usages developed on Android platform.
- Push the boundaries of what is possible applying creative solutions to hard, mobile-centric problems like synchronization, asynchronous APIs, and leveraging offline device capabilities.
- Help to resolve complex technical issues within and outside the team.
- Bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
A digital marketing agency that was first established in 2007 by a prominent network of partners that chose to spare no effort in driving the digital marketing communication industry. robusta strives for premium quality while maintaining highest level of customer satisfaction...
See all Careers and Jobs at Robusta