- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- To follow up project as per clients' requests
- Responsible for the site work implementation and documentation in order to achieve the project target completion date.
- Supervise subcontractors to carry out site works according to design intent and the suppliers for timely delivery of equipment’s.
- Report to the project operation manager of site progress and problems being encountered for assistance and guidance.
- Attend site meetings from time and time and liaise with other trades for details of works and coordination of requirements amongst various parties.
- To perform testing and commissioning of the following systems and handover to the parties concerned:
- IP & HDCVI CCTV System (Commissioning-installing - cabling - managing)
RFID Solutions (Commissioning-installing - cabling - managing)
- Access control/Time Attendance (Commissioning-installing - cabling - managing)
- Security systems solutions (Commissioning-installing - cabling – managing)
- Network Switching and routing (Configuration-installing - cabling - managing)
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Security and Surveillance