- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, + Commissions
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Act as focal point for “concrete” consultancy queries and support services.
- Help client and outside sales engineers in researching and developing new products & solutions.
- Maintain and develop business relationships with clients through constant and high visibility.
- As a means of clients’ benefit from company products or services and maximizing client potential, Communicate/negotiate with clients technical requirements/alternatives, terms and conditions on possible future expansions/upgrades.
- Act as client focal point for identification and quotes for sale of spare parts.
- Negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs.
- Keep abreast with current and up-to-date technologies and services in related field.
- Follow-up and coordinate contract status, with customer and sales support during implementation, commissioning and handover.
- Help in the design of custom-made products;
- Provide training and producing support material for other members of the sales team.
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs.
- Work with after-sales support engineers and provide technical back up as required.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
ETG is a group of medium sized companies focused on the engineering services for several industries and infrastructure activities.
See all Careers and Jobs at EAST
The history of this Family owned business is back to the fifties of the last century when the founder Eng. Ragai Abdel Malek starts...