- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Maintain solid product Knowledge to respond to customers' inquiries and explain products' features to address their needs.
- Meet clients and understand their needs in order to offer the right products that meet customers’ requirements.
- Complete sales orders thoroughly for the proper delivery of products to the customer.
- Ensure that bar-codes of products that are selected by customers are accurately recorded on the sales order and confirm the bar-code label on the product is the same as the bar-code on the system.
- Maintain awareness of products’ prices and stored quantities on the system to answer customers inquires and inform them of availability of products.
- Review, check and confirm quantities of products available on the system to ensure sufficient amounts are available to complete the sales order.
- Place all products removed from the display to be returned back to the assigned place.
- Follow up on warehouse team to ensure delivery of required quantities is delivered at the earliest.
- Follow up on completion of sales order with warehouse team to ensure a process is carried out as per timelines.
- Follow up dispatch and delivery of products to ensure they are delivered on an agreed date.
- Maintain contacts with customers after the sale to ensure the high level of customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Contact customers via phone or emails to inform them of newly available products of potential interest and promotions.
- Present professionally all products to the customers and offer alternative products.
- Represent and conduct meetings with clients and maintain etiquette and ethics to ensure proper presentation of the company.
- Maintain contact with dormant customers to create rapport and ensure they are aware of products that could be potential interest.
- Carry out additional tasks as requested within the scope and core of the job to improve department activities.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Egyptian Tabletop Trading Company was founded in 1991 under the name of Egyptian Turkish Trading Center, followed by the recently established sister company Egyptian Tabletop Trading Company. It has been growing ever since to become the tabletop flagship not only in Egypt but...
See all Careers and Jobs at Egyptian Tabletop Trading Company