- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Establish an outstanding working relationship with clients and partners.
- Bargain and/or support bargaining with key essential clients based on manager’s request;
- Partake in sourcing prospect clients alongside business development manager as well as sales force;
- Oversees weekly reports by sales personnel and prepares monthly update report for the business development manager;
- Work together with CRM to improve efficiency and overall service quality;
- Update CRM software with all actions, meetings, and statuses to provide CRM officer with the needed knowledge for carrying-out their tasks;
- Give prompt reports on crucial issues to business development manager;
- Make propositions, give suggestions and designate sales obligations to sales staff;
- Appraise performance of staff;
- Recommend hiring additional staff and make required resources available to accomplishing objectives and goals;
- Take part in interview of candidates while supporting decision making to hire successful applicants; and
- Offer inspiration and training of internal sales personnel on how to attain business sales objective.
- Checks all documentation with Sales executive and reviews all contracts and proposals when needed before sending to customer.
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Other - Not Classified