- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
- The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels.
- You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Oversee a social media strategy.
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s).
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s).
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content.
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites.
- Arrange webinars and webcasts.
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management.
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
- Work on printed material to supplement online products.
- Attend product launches and networking events.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising