- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time Shift Based
4,000 to 5,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- High School (or equivalent) at least
Arabic, English, French
About the Job
- The Sales Assistant’s primary role is ensuring that customers get excellent service.
- This includes friendly and efficient check-out, as well as providing appropriate and useful information about specific products and about food, cooking, and food heritage more broadly.
- Greeting customers, responding to inquiries about products, providing recommendations to customers on products to buy, how to use them, what makes them special, etc
- Checking customers out
- Dealing with, or redirecting customer complaints
- Stocking shelves, maintaining up to date price tags, etc
- Ensuring products are well-presented
- Ensuring the space is clean, tidy, welcoming
- Receiving daily fresh food deliveries (produce, dairy)
- Beginning: Immediately
- Reports to: Store Manager
- Hours: Part-time or full-time arrangements possible
- Special: This position can be combined with other roles such as social media coordination, food research, event management, procurement, logistics, etc. Bring it up in your cover letter and/or interview.
0 to 2 years
High School (or equivalent) at least
Food and Beverage Production Food Services/Restaurants/Catering Retail
About this Company
ma7ali is like a locally sourced gourmet grocery and specialty butcher. Our vision is to foster a food culture in Egypt that values food that is GOOD (flavorsome), CLEAN (healthy, sustainable), FAIR (for producers and consumers), and LOCAL (indigenous, locally-produced)....
See all Careers and Jobs at ma7ali