- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Developing processes and procedures for ongoing management of the system environments.
- Updating the technical documentation and the team knowledge base.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administrations tasks.
- Mentor and develop junior team members of system engineers as required.
- Assess new technologies and products, applying industry best practices and methodologies to engineering and operations activities.
- Provide on-call consulting advice and technical support to external/internal customers regarding specific operational/applications issues.
- Participate in the overall secure design and performance of system/server’s environment.
- Conducting periodic safety tests of system performance, reliability, and load, assists the service desk and operations in resolving system performance issues.
- Take lead in resolving operational issues, perform root cause analysis, and implement necessary corrective actions to prevent re-occurrence.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Founded in 1996, with one goal on mind to be your technology partner. Focusing on providing the best technical solutions that meets your requirements and enhancing your business. LDC use a consultative approach to evaluate your business and technology needs and advise on the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Link Datacenter