- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Accountable for the safety of assigned project staff and its operations on the implementation of HSE Management system –HSEMS, throughout the project.
- Attends meeting internally and with client to identify projects HSE requirements.
- Maintain strict compliance with regards to company Health and Safety policy, conduct random or spot check to implement Zero tolerance with regards to unsafe practices/alcohol abuse etc.
- Accountable for conducting the analysis of HSE observations and incidents to identify immediate and basic causes and recommending corrective actions to close the gaps to prevent recurrences.
- Supervise subcontractors and team at site regarding the safety issues
- Coordinate accident/injury and lead investigations and tracking incidents for close out.
- Monitor housekeeping programme to consistently improve its standards.
- Ensure periodical inspections of various safety and lifesaving equipment, firefighting equipment, gas monitors, breathing, apparatus, etc.
- Work with the site managers in order to executed the safety plan
- Inspect all sites activities works, tools and equipment, verify that it is done according the safety regulations
- Accountable for preparing HSE training plan for assigned project employees.
- Coordinate HSE training of employees to ensure competency of workforce is maintained as required.
- Observe emergency mock drills and advise the line supervisor regarding proper exercise both in the residential area and work sites.
- Maintenance of HSE register, Incident report, Lessons Learned databases and other associated records of the HSE Management System
- Monitor and compile site HSE statistical report, HSE weekly and other reports.
- Support Project Manager and other team in achieving HSE goals set for the project.
- Assist Project Manager in adherence to JSA (job safety analysis) toolbox meetings and other periodical inspections
- Perform incident & accident investigations and reports findings to HSE Manager
- Review and monitor all safety aspect including, PPE, night safety visions, speed limit etc.
- This is a generalist view of a Job that you have been assigned for – at times you will be ask to do above/beyond the scope of this role due to Operational requirements.
3 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Marine Manufacturing & Services
About this Company
The National Marine Dredging Company is one of the leading companies providing Dredging, Reclamation, and Marine construction projects in the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at NMDC