- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Conduct regular inspection of the interior of the property with specific attention on cleanliness, preventive maintenance, health and safety, fire and safety, security and parking.
- Ensure the mall is presented to its customer in the highest possible standards by maintaining the interior and exterior of the building.
- Investigate complaints, disturbances and violations and resolve problems following management rules and regulations
- Coordinate the repairs and maintenance projects , properly inspections to ensure items are delivered in a timely manner,
- Oversee the security contract with service provider including scheduling of security staff, cost control and coordination with the interior and exterior security team
- Meet with clients to negotiate management, service contracts, and determine priorities.
- Supervising the operation and marketing of the mall
- Act as liaisons between on-site managers or tenants and owners
- Meet with prospective tenants to show properties, explain terms of occupancy, and provide them with any information needed
- Determine and certify the eligibility of prospective tenants, following government regulations.
- Analyze information on property values, taxes, zoning, and traffic volume.
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems
- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Inspects property on a daily basis and notifies responsible parties the deficiencies or items requiring attention. In addition, prepares the Operational Review Checklist on a monthly basis.
- Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources
- Establishing long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them
- Judging the Qualities of Things, Services, or People
- Assessing the value, importance, or quality of things or people.
- Monitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings
- Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
- Provide Consultation and Advice to Others
- Providing guidance and expert advice to management or other groups on technical, systems, or process-related topics.
- Estimating the Quantifiable Characteristics of Products, Events, or Information
- Estimating sizes, distances, and quantities; or determining time, costs, resources, or materials needed to perform a work activity.
- Identify and inform Management of any Health & Safety risk related to the Mall building that may affect employees, contractors and the general public.
- Conduct Health & Safety Audits, implementation of Audit recommendation and follow up on safety audit issues. To establish the Fire Safety Program of the Mall.
- Oversee the fire and safety training and implementations program in the complex
- Oversee the traffic management system including the coordination and scheduling of traffic team, maintaining and fine tuning traffic management systems (barriers, counters, shutters, variable message signage)
- Follow-up of maintenance, security and maintenance
7 to 15 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
AGI, Arab Group Investments, is a reputable real estate company that has successfully and strongly established itself in the Egyptian market.
See all Careers and Jobs at AGI
Founded in 1984, AGI started with the sole aim of delivering unique real estate projects to customers.
AGI has been...