- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Interior Designers plan, design and coordinate the creation or renovation of the spaces we live and work in.
- A skilled Interior Designer is able to produce an interior that is personalized to their client’s taste and serves a functional purpose. As an Interior Designer, you’ll consider elements such as safety, traffic flow, comfort and style in your designs.
- Employment opportunities for Interior Designers include self-employment, working in a design or architectural consultancy, or collaborating with other building and design professionals in a business.
- You may choose to develop your career in a particular field of interior design such as commercial interior design, industrial design, green (environmentally-friendly) and ergonomic design, or film set design and construction.
- An Interior Designer’s day-to-day tasks are varied and call for a blend of creative, technological and organizational skills.
These duties may include:
- Meeting with clients and other tradespeople such as architects or builders to discuss the needs of the client.
- Developing designs according to a brief that are functional, appealing and appropriate for the space.
- Using design software (such as AutoCAD) to create models and visuals.
- Researching and preparing plans, diagrams or sketches for interior constructions, materials, finishes, lighting and furnishing.
- Estimating costs and submitting quotes for client approval.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Arts and Crafts Furniture
About this Company
Egyptian design platform providing benchmark designs with reasonable prices, aesthetically compelling home solutions for every customers needs.
See all Careers and Jobs at Designy