- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Freelance / Project
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 75% travel
About the Job
We are looking for a Senior Android Developer pioneer to join our team. This position offers an inspirational space to create the next innovation in mobile applications.
- Manage the full technical life-cycle of Android applications during each development phase.
- Collaborate with team members to brainstorm about new products, provide each other with technical insight and review working drafts.
- Document and maintain design specifications, source code, and archives for new applications and ideas.
- Work with product managers, clients and sales teams to assess customer demand and usability of new applications.
- Perform individual project components within the entire development lifecycle including implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Work from UI/UX requirements, APIs, mockups to build functional, high-performance Android phone and tablet apps.
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs to increase the functionality of new applications.
- Understand the nuances of fragments and Android XML layouts, and how to create adaptive interfaces that work for multiple device form factors.
4 to 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
infas ME – Member of Win Group, is an IT Dubai-based company founded in 1997. The company offers a wide range of ECM solutions and Document Management Services based on leading technology providers. For more than 15 years, the company has successfully implemented enormous...
See all Careers and Jobs at infasme.com