- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Achieve individual Sales Targets and contribute to overall team performance (Volume, Gross profit, Proceeds and Payment terms Targets) through new business, cross sell, up sell and pro-active price management.
- Undertake contract negotiations within the territory ensuring that all deals adhere to the company Offering policies and have necessary Manual of Authorities approvals.
- Work with Sales Manager and relevant stakeholders to successfully execute Sector and Key Account Plans.
- Actively prospect for new business (across all Sectors), applying Sales-One Disciplines such as Call Planning, Call Reporting, Account Planning and Pipeline Management.
- Fully adopt and use the Sales tools, understanding & meeting Sales Expectations & Behavioral standards
- Provide consistent & accurate input to the forecast sales process
- Adhere to the Life Saving Rules, ensuring that behavior reflects Proserv HSE culture and policy whether at our premises, traveling or at customer sites
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Chemicals Oil and Gas
About this Company
Proserv. is a leading Petroleum Services Company that professionally maintains joint efforts and facilities to oil and and natural gas companies and provides high quality business services. The Company’s professional staff provides excellent services for Upstream, Downstream,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Proserv.