- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Freelance / Project
About the Job
- To provide oversight for the Risk Custodian that all stated areas of the enterprise risk management framework are appropriately implemented and are being adhered to.
- To assist the business units in the oversight, embedding, management of and adherence to an agreed risk appetite.
- To ensure the appropriate risk appetite is applied to all business decisions and control requirements.
- Support implementation of the Enterprise risk management framework.
- Assist in embedding a detailed Risk Management framework, including the definition and measurement of key risk indicators, operational risk modelling and scenario analysis.
- Ensure that the leadership team are provided with the information they require to properly discharge their responsibilities and to make appropriate strategic decisions to meet their strategic objectives.
- Ensure to Implement the overall risk management process for DMCA including Risk identification, Risk Assessment and Risk treatment Strategies.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Banking Management Consulting
About this Company
infas ME – Member of Win Group, is an IT Dubai-based company founded in 1997. The company offers a wide range of ECM solutions and Document Management Services based on leading technology providers. For more than 15 years, the company has successfully implemented enormous...
See all Careers and Jobs at infasme.com