- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for a senior Full-Stack Developer to be responsible for building up our web applications products with experience in MEAN (MongoDB, Express.js, Node.js, React) which contain all the technologies required to set up a complete web application all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the web pages to layout and function.
- You will work in a cross functional environment with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle. In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills.
- If you also have experience in Agile frameworks and modern coding languages .
- Your goal will be to build efficient systems that serve user needs write “clean” and flawless code to produce fully functional software applications according to requirements.
- You will also learn new technologies all the way.
- Apply and guide other developers with best practices for code design, code quality, and coding standards. Perform code reviews.
- Translating the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce the visual elements of the application.
- Design the overall architecture of the web application and evolve it to ensure maximum performance and stability.
- Own, plan, and perform advanced activities to ensure high performance and continuous improvement of solutions; including code optimization, code re-use, and refactoring.
- Responsible for taking architecture decisions aligned with business value in order to satisfy all architectural aspects, including extensibility, scalability, decoupling, maintainability, and security.
- Handle Improve and manage team DevOps.
- Become the go-to person for all technical, evaluation, and design decisions.
- Stay up-to-date with new technologies. Continuously evaluate and promote the use of new tools, techniques, frameworks, and platforms.
- Maintain and set standard according to the latest technology trends and development tools.
- Participate in team activities, educational activities and technical blog.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services Logistics and Supply Chain