- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
About the Job
- We are looking for an exceptional Project Manager to manage organization of key client projects.
- Delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
- Should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis. (Electronics, communications, computer engineering or computer science background is a plus)
- Skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee.
- Thrive when planning projects and working with project teams.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
YOUXEL Technology is a joint stock company focusing on the Mobility industry and internet of things. We work with enterprises helping them to have future mobility strategy then work with them executing this strategy by developing the right mobility solutions. We are partners...
See all Careers and Jobs at Youxel