- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, + Commissions and Bonuses
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 75% travel
About the Job
Spark Renewables is looking for enthusiastic talents who are passionate about Renewable Energy, technology and the future of our planet. Our team is on a mission: We want to live sustainably. We are seeking individuals who are up to the challenge of changing how people’s lives are powered. If it sounds like you, apply to the job and show us how you can be part of the journey.
- Developing sales plan including potential sectors, business lines, new geographical areas identification.
- Traveling to visit current and potential clients.
- Managing and interpreting clients requirements.
- Establishing new and maintaining existing relationships with clients.
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their need.
- Calculating client quotations.
- Designing and negotiating contractual terms.
- Conducting presentations and demonstrations for clients.
- Offering after sales support services.
- Managing clients accounts.
- Preparing sales reports.
- Achieving sales targets.
- Forecasting sales and managing pipeline.
- Attending conferences, exhibitions and related events.
- Providing training and producing support material for the sales team.
About this Company
Spark Renewables is an EPC Company specialized in renewable energy solutions. The company was founded in 2013 with the mission of promoting sustainability and green energy solutions. From day one, we undertook the challenge of offering certified high quality solutions to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Spark Renewables