- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,500 to 7,500 EGP per month
About the Job
- Responsible for planning, studying, and collecting data ON A WEEKLY basis to determine the costs of our business activity.
- The data being collected regards business activities that range from raw material purchases to inventory purchases, to production efficiency, to fixed costs and labor costs, and everything in between.
- Quickly learn how our production system operates And will be responsible for entering all data into our costing file.
- Set and continue to update (weekly) selling prices for our products.
- Advise the management if any irregular activity occurs and what the most appropriate course of action based on the cost efficiency and capability.
- Responsible to maintain and come up with innovative ways to keep costs up to date and decrease any extra unwanted costs.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Manufacturing Mining and Metals
About this Company
Founded in 1971, Ahram Metal Works is specialized in manufacturing products using the hot chamber die casting methodology. Our production mainly consists of the zamak material and the production line is based upon four different stages: 1) Mould making 2) hot chamber die...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ahram Metal Works