- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develop operational strategies to achieve production and financial objectives.
- Work on improving production efficiency according to the company’s overall objectives.
- Achieve ultimate cost reduction goals, allocated to the production process
- Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Responsible for the packaging & Raw materials yield.
- Supervise and evaluate the performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc.)
- Determine the number of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
- Approve maintenance work, purchasing of equipment etc.
- Ensure output meets quality standards
- Enforce health and safety precaution
- Facilitate TPM and lean manufacturing implementation
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production Manufacturing
About this Company
The Alexandria confectionery & chocolate company - was established year 1919 by Tomy Khresto, to become the first Confectionery & Chocolate company in the Egyptian market.
See all Careers and Jobs at Corona
The company was nationalized in 1963 & become the icon of the public sector in sweet...