- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Enforce strong work cycle inside the department that match AMECO Strategic plan.
- Ensuring new regulations are written into new standard operating practices
- Ensure that all production processes throughout the factory perform the level of Quality Control
- Selection and development of team members in order to develop a highly motivated and engaged team and achieve a consistently high level of performance.
- Ensure that the needed analysis performed on the finished products, in process materials and packaging components to meet customer satisfaction.
- Provides primary oversight of the technical operational aspects for the micro & physical laboratory.
- Coordinate with the customer complains specialist to ensure that the given feedback meet/exceed clients expectations and to identify areas for improvements.
- Inspect the packaged items to ensure that all bulk and packed stock products have up to date specifications and methods prepared in compliance with the standards.
- Inspect products purchased by the company from suppliers and maintain records of supplier performance.
- Develop plans for conducting random quality checks on the company production lines and facilities to ensure compliance with the company quality policies guidelines
- Communicates performance with the quality team to the QC manager.
- Proper procedures are followed by the quality staff in the analysis of bulk, packed stock and packaging components through training and rotation of personnel.
- Ensure that all results are properly recorded and retained samples are kept in accordance with the recognized standards.
- Ensure that all products, which have been passed for packing, have been tested and results obtained are within acceptable limits and specifications.
- Proactively identify and implement process improvement opportunities and help the team to eliminate non-value added activities. Maintains focus on Continuous Improvement.
- Work on elimination of Waste in quality control.
- Perform Failure Investigations and Root Cause Analysis for in-house manufacturing issues and product complaints,
- Maintain the out of specification logbooks, inspect, investigate, and take samples, in order to monitor factors, which may affect product quality.
- Conducting Internal audits and self inspection assure the proper handling of the products, according to established quality policy, from receipt to dispatch
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Medical Devices and Supplies
About this Company
Ameco Medical Industries is a medical group dealing in Catheters & Healthcare business since more than 12 years , and is being directed by physicians who had practiced medicine for quite a long time and who have got a high experience in the use of medical catheters.
See all Careers and Jobs at Ameco Medical Industries