- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Financial planning of the company.
- Developing the resources and resources of the financial company.
- Develop financial policies that meet financial obligations to contractors and suppliers.
- Accurate and correct customer accounts and all miscellaneous accounts.
- Coordination with banks in all financial matters.
- Preparing budgets, financial statements and closing accounts.
- Approval and disbursement of salaries.
- Monitor the costs of all company projects and determine profitability for each project.
- Reducing costs in relation to borders.
- Preparing the annual inventory of the firm's fixed assets.
- Oversee the work of the Procurement Department
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management