- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
We are looking for an IT manager to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems and MS Dynamics AX system within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s computing needs.
Responsibilities Include :
- Design, develop and coordinate IT policies and procedures.
- Keep minimizing the down time of all IT services.
- Manage Microsoft Dynamics ax 2012 R3.
- Develop new cycle as business needs.
- Design business reports.
- Manage MS SQL Database.
- Train new users and support ERP Daily Work.
- Supervision on installing and configuring LAN/WAN Infrastructure on HQ and Others Sites.
- Regularly monitoring and enhancing company security (UTM-Antivirus-GPO).
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching.
- Providing technical expertise 1st and 2 line support staff.
- Ensure and develop Backup process execution.
- Introducing new technology that facilitate company overall operation and reduce total Department Cost.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Evaluate IT Staff performance and enhance their performance via sent tickets and their responds.
- Managing HP Servers and virtualization environment.
- Manage Office 365 and exchange online.
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Ard El Kheir For Trade And Distribution
Ard elkheir is an Egyptian joint stock company, one of Misr Elkheir Foundation companies established in 2009 ; Focuses its activities on animal livestock production which is its field of specialization in which it has gained extensive experience reaching the point of...