- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,000 to 2,500 EGP per month, Transportation Allowance
About the Job
- Responsible for conducting market research for finding the best fabrics to use in terms of cost and quality.
- Responsible for following up with any outsourcing factories until the project is finished and delivered according to the deadline.
- Look for outsourcing factories for ongoing and upcoming yearly projects.
- Maintain sustainable relationships with outsourced factories to ensure sustainable output in the long-run.
- Conducting Field visits for delivering weekly reports on the current status of ongoing projects.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Furniture Textile and Clothing
About this Company
Founded in 2011, ariika is the leading manufacturer & distributor of bean bags and alternative furniture in Egypt. Our portfolio has since grown to encompass everything comfort: relaxing floating bags and mats, comfy air lounges, soft travel pillows, squishy big sacs and...
See all Careers and Jobs at ariika