- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Managing all personnel activities including hiring and termination processes, social and medical Insurance and labor office issues.
- Managing the monthly payroll transaction on time.
- Maintaining good relations with all employees and building a trusting atmosphere between all employees and the HR department within the company.
- Maintaining a good relationship with all governmental organizations.
- Handling the exit interviews process and providing a proper analysis for the exit questionnaires.
- Assisting the head of HR in handling other HR activities including:
- Developing and implementing the company's training strategies and plans that ensure that employees acquire the necessary technical and behavioral skills that enable them to perform and meet expectations.
- Preparation of job descriptions and Organizational Structure.
- Managing all the administrative work in the head office including (company car pool, office boys and clean work, organizing events, Etc...)
8 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production Manufacturing
About this Company
Welcome to the aromatic world of Royal Herbs. We offer exquisite herbal infusions of exceptional character and rich underlying attributes since 1985. A subsidiary of the Ottoman group, a diversified company established in the early 20th century.
See all Careers and Jobs at Royal Herbs
Royal Herbs is the...