- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Yearly Bonus and Target Incentive
- Males Only
About the Job
- Planning and organizing production schedules.
- Work with managers to implement the company's policies and goals.
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed.
- Prepare reports and submit them to senior management.
- Achieve production targets and schedules while ensuring product standards that exceed customer expectations.
- Identify and implement improvements and deliver radical change, if required.
- Estimate production costs and cost saving methods.
- Plan and establish sequence of operations to fabricate and assemble parts or products to promote efficient utilization.
- Taking needed action to overcome any sudden and unexpected challenges in production.
- Analyzes daily production rates and monitors any drop in productivity, with assessment and solving of cause if drop.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
Established in 2007, Osmacom aims at fulfilling the explosive needs of the industrial sector at the desired quality and at a convenient frame. Osmacom utilizes world-class technology and a pool of experts to establish new quality standards that comply with global quality...
See all Careers and Jobs at OsmaCom for Steel Industries