This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
7,000 to 9,000 EGP per month
- Males Only
About the Job
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks and responsible for difficult secretarial and clerical duties in support of assigned management and supervisory staff.
- Type, word process, format, edit, revise, proofread, and process a variety of documents and forms including reports, correspondence, memoranda, agenda items and reports, agreements, technical and statistical charts and tables, and other specialized and technical materials from rough draft dictation, modified standard format,and brief verbal instructions; develop, revise, and maintain standardized and master documents; compose correspondence, report and informational materials; assist in designing and producing informational handouts; copy, disseminate and post documents and information as appropriate.
- Maintain calendar of activities, meetings, and various events for assigned staff; coordinate activities and meetings with other City departments, the public, and outside agencies; coordinate and arrange special events as assigned.
- Coordinate, make, process, and confirm staff travels arrangements; arrange for transportation and accommodations for travel, check and processes expense claims.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date office files, records, and logs for assigned areas; develop, prepare, and monitor various logs, accounts, and files for current and accurate information including manual and computer logs of documents processed.
- Compile, prepare, and enter data into a computer from various sources including accounting, statistical, and
- related documents; create and maintain computer based tracking information and reports including assigned databases, records, and lists, create standard statistical spreadsheets; input corrections and updates; verify data for accuracy and completeness.
- Perform all administrative duties related to Human Resources
- Process and maintain personnel files for Egypt employees. Responsible for retention and archiving of all
- personnel records
- Keeps HR records of new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases;
- tracking vacation, sick, and personal time
- Act in a confidential capacity handling external and internal inquiries from public, employees & branch offices
- Assist in monitoring employee performance appraisal program
- Coordinate and / or facilitate special projects as needed
- Provide HR management and Admin services to the Corporate HR
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
- Males Only
- Maximum Age: 35
- Diploma as a minimum qualification in administration or secretarial works or equivalent.
- Must have a very good English literate, speaking and writing skill.
- Fair understanding and experience in liaising with labor department.
- Perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Must have a basic knowledge of accounting fundamentals or bookkeeping.
- Must be knowledgeable in word processing, spread sheets, and able to set up data bases.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and the ability to quickly establish a rapport with people.
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with team/unit.
About this Company
n 1990 Ahmed Shaheen established (Manpower License No. 1) as a Limited Liability Company (LLC) serving local work force needs. Soon after, Premier Recruitment (Manpower License No. 78) came to operation to cater for almost the entire Gulf and Overseas Market. Premier...
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment Overseas