- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Planning, Implementing and Maintaining the Infrastructure of the company
- Implementing, supporting and troubleshooting the company’s network
- Microsoft network administration.
- Supporting the Back End Network Infrastructure that's included SQL Database server, Visual Source Safe,
- Project Server 2007, Additional Domain Controller, Active Directory, Symantec Antivirus Server, Backup
- server, Testing Server with some tools for testing.
- Make recommendation for new equipments& service to purchase.
- Create & Maintain servers policies and servers security standards.
- Handling Domains, Active directory and DHCP server.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting the company’s computers.
- Supporting Microsoft Exchange E-mai
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Networking Manufacturing
About this Company
Zaki El Sewedy Group was founded in 1938, as a supplier of electric materials. In the 1960s, the Egyptian government elected it as an integral supplier for the largest project at the time, ‘The High Dam of Aswan’. Since then, the Holding company has evolved to include various...
See all Careers and Jobs at El Sewedy