- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 5,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Responsible for handling the production planning function in all factories by coordination with supply chain specialist in each plant.
- Manage the factories inventory stock levels and non moving stocks.
- Follow up the daily planning reports and responsible to close the gaps which lead to lost the productivity and lost sales opportunities.
- Follow up the lean and 5s process inside factories Prepare weekly,monthly and yearly reports for supply chain departments.
- Follow up the coding,Creation BOM,Routing Path and costing files.
- Update the customers delivery dates and make a rescheduling based on priorities.
- Follow up the projects inside factories from scratch Review the weekly production plan ,down time reasons ,hold and scrap stocks inside factories.
- Handle with supply chain specialist the logistics between plants,warehouses and customers.
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
The Headquarters was established in Egypt by Eng. Bahaa Shalaby in 1981. Since day one, quality has been our highest priority. We are the sole agent of Hager for more than three decades, in addition to Samwha & Hyundai.
See all Careers and Jobs at MB for Engineering
We succeeded during the last three decades...