- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- The Landscape Manager administers the landscape maintenance for the designated area in Madinaty, which include grounds maintenance, park maintenance, repair and irrigation system installation for residential/commercial designated areas.
- Supervise the City's Landscape Maintenance Program and recommending improvements as needed.
- Inspect landscaped areas, city trees and project sites to identify repair needs, recommend corrective action, resolve work problems, evaluate work progress and identify additional needs
- Evaluate work requests and schedule materials, equipment and personnel to complete the job assignment.
- Investigate and respond to city’s residents inquiries and complaints regarding landscape issues.
- Sets master schedule for maintenance program activities and evaluate subcontractors.
- Evaluates employees reporting directly and reviews/approves evaluations for all landscape maintenance personnel.
- Writes reports, specifications for equipment and services, budget justifications, and business correspondence.
- Oversees landscape installation and maintenance and conducts periodic field inspections.
- Oversees grounds maintenance for city parks, recreation areas, golf courses (if applicable) and playground maintenance and repair.
- Coordinates, directs and inspects work performed by contractors for facilities/equipment including detailed review of plans and specifications
- Prepares, conducts, and administers safety and training programs; ensures availability of required resources for program operations as budgeted.
- Maintains records of all work activity for landscape maintenance and weed control programs; works productively, independently or in a group setting, to complete projects, set production standards, and develop work policies and procedures.
- Ensures all work is completed in adherence to safety policies and guidelines while ensuring compliance with health and safety standards
- Coordinates the use of labor, equipment, materials and other resources with other divisions as needed.
- Maintains proper inventory of materials, equipment and other supplies are on hand to complete production activities.
- Visits job sites on a regular basis, observing organization of work, identifying and resolving training issues, and taking necessary actions to ensure quality.
10 to 15 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Talaat Moustafa Group – Future Builders
See all Careers and Jobs at Talaat Moustafa Group
Talaat Moustafa Group; is the leading real estate and tourism investment organization; developing exclusive and luxurious real estate communities and touristic resort of enduring value in Egypt and the Middle East.