- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for entire Export process from generating orders to dispatch by coordination with concerned areas internally and externally
- Respond to customers enquires regarding prices, types of services and how to provide an integrated logistic & freight forwarding services.
- Search and plan the most suitable route for a shipment, taking into consideration commodity type and nature (perishable or hazardous goods…etc) cost effectiveness, transit time, safety and security.
- Communicate with shipping lines or forwarding agencies to ensure responding to company clients with accurate information
- Negotiating contracts, transportation and handling costs, if any.
- Receive clients approvals on the services to be rendered to them in form of Export Shipping Request and coordinate with them in case of delay in receiving booking confirmation.
- Obtaining, checking and preparing documentation to meet customs and insurance requirements, packing specifications, and compliance with overseas countries' regulations.
- Open a file for each client operation and maintain needed documents in it.
- Issue relevant invoices for each operation executed.
- Working closely with customers, colleagues and third parties to ensure smooth operations and complying with deadlines.
- Follow up payment settlement with customers and agents.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
About Khedivial Marine Logistics S.A.E
See all Careers and Jobs at Khedival Marine Logistics
In the year 1981 Khedivial Marine Logistics S.A.E (Egyptian Joint Stock Company) was established in Egypt and the Middle East, to provide services for shipping, forwarding, oil, material supply businesses...