- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Commission, Bonus - Transportation Allowance + Mobile Allowance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Understands and contributes to the overall marketing strategy while
- Responsible for leading the digital strategy and execution.
- Understand key business challenges and leverage digital to overcome these challenges.
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Collaborate with product marketing, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of key stakeholders and our audience.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Kira productions – previously known as Creative Media Opportunity- is a full scale Events planning, marketing and advertising company.
See all Careers and Jobs at Kira Productions