- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- The main responsibility of real estate sales manager is to motivate his sales executives to close sales.
- Manager develop effective training programs that teach executives how to acquire customers, negotiate deals, secure financing and complete paperwork for the sale.
- After training, manager set weekly, monthly and yearly monetary goals for the sales executives to achieve,these goals are tracked through sales meetings that are conducted by the manager.
- Sales staff attendance, attire and attitude control.
- Sales manager responsible for keeping the monthly and annual sales budget.
- Sales Manager is responsible for sales plan and budgeting.
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management