- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develops and maintains records data bases designed to track department activities.
- Responsible for the administrative duties such as filing, copying and preparing correspondence.
- Record all outgoing documents (cheques, Purchase order, Cash) and follow up with other departments on the signature cycle.
- Maintain procurement records such as contracts, POs & invoices.
- Handle business cards request.
- Manage PR system and warehouse coding.
- Prepare record and process insurance policies.
- Issuing POs per request
- Handling Maintenance request and manage the cycle internally and externally.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
LINK Development, an A15 subsidiary, is a leading Technology Solution Provider in the Middle East and Worldwide. Founded in 1996, the company now operates through offices in Egypt (HQ), UAE, KSA, Qatar, Italy and Canada.
See all Careers and Jobs at LINK Development
We are your One-Stop-Shop for all technology and...