- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social Insurance & Family Medical Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree only
About the Job
- Analyze a client’s business processes and procedures.
- Develop technical specifications for SAP custom modules and interface programs.
- Analyze user requirements.
- Write detailed functional specifications.
- Prepare test scenarios
- Perform end-to-end testing.
- Design, configure and test core FI/CO modules.
- Configuring SAP FICO systems so that they meet client business requirements.
- Develop process flows
- Create solutions in SAP FI and CO modules.
- Deliver basic SAP training to client end-users.
- Drive business process discussions during team meetings.
- Design, develop, and test SAP functions.
- Provide business process and functional support for the SAP FI module including its sub ledgers such as AP, AR, and AA.
- Provide consultancy, supportive services for SAP FI or SAPCO modules.
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP Financials (focus on FICO Controlling – Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Product Costing, Profitability Analysis, Project System, Results Analysis, Unsettled Costs, Month End Close, Overhead assessment and settlement.
- Integrate Asset Management with G/L
- Cost element accounting, cost center accounting, product costing and internal orders
- Cost Allocations, Assessments and Distributions
- Profitability Analysis
- Integrate FI with CO, MM, SD, PS and PM.
- Treasury Management – cash management positions, liquidity forecast and cash concentration.
- Maintain House Banks, Bank Reconciliation
- Create and maintain AR, AP Master record
More than 4 years
Bachelor's Degree only
Computer Software Information Technology Services