- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepare daily reports for direct manager including the attendance and performance of employees.
- Follow up daily office activities
- Follow up employees attendance and report vacations.
- Handle HR tasks and activities like: training preparations, new employees hiring , aiding in the interviews for new comers...
- Responsible of the filing & documentation system.
- Assisting and organizing schedules.
- Receiving calls & handling clients/customers.
- Dealing with direct manager's incoming emails and replies for necessary and urgent issues.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and prepare documents for new tenders
- Maintain contact lists
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Act as the point of contact for clients and suppliers
- Manage calendar for Managing Director
- Prepare and distribute customer activity reports.
- Maintain customer databases
- Handling banking and customs issues.
- Assist in marketing, responsible for all advertising issues, assist in marketing campaign, plan and arrange for exhibition.
- Maintain relationship with our key customers.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors Import and Export Information Technology Services
About this Company
We are official distributors for multinational companies like: National instruments , Quanser and ACROME . We work in academic field in lab preparations.
See all Careers and Jobs at Smart Integrators