- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Interior Designers plan, design and coordinate the creation or renovation of the spaces we live and work in.
- A skilled Interior Designer will produce an interior that is personalized to their client's taste and serves a functional purpose.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services
Strong Computer Skills
- An interior designer has strong computer skills and is familiar with design software.
Color Balancing Skills
- An interior designer is easily able to match colors and also understands how colors affect spatial perception and moods.
Commitment to Client Services
- Interior designers have excellent client service skills and are committed to making the interior design process an easy one for the client. They are open to answering questions and developing a trusting relationship with clients.
Excellent Communication Skills
- An interior designer has excellent communication skills and can communicate well with clients, vendors, and others involved in the interior design process. Communication is vitally important to ensure the work being performed is precisely what the client is anticipating.
Familiarity with Codes
- An interior designer is familiar with building and electrical codes and keeps these regulations in mind when developing design plans.
Good Problem Solving Skills
- An interior designer has good problem solving skills and is able to quickly develop a solution when a problem arises.
Knowledge of Fabrics
- An interior designer is knowledgeable about fabrics that are integral to design, such as those used in upholstery and draperies.
Knowledge of Styles and Trends
- An interior designer keeps abreast of styles and trends in residential and commercial design and can provide their customers the latest looks if so desired.
Sense of Creativity
- An interior designer has a strong sense of creativity and can easily generate new ideas for designs.
Space Planning Skills
- An interior designer has good space planning skills and can identify the most efficient way to arrange a spaces
About this Company
Alep is a creative studio that focuses on all the little details that builds a perfect image for your brand.
See all Careers and Jobs at Alep Studio
We serve our clients not just as a design studio but a creative partner, a collaborator that shares your vision and reflects it to reality through your...