- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- participate in managing Misr El-Kheir entire public relations and corporate communications portfolio including:
- Manage all third party partners including "PR agency, monitoring agency and media agency".
- Manage Misr El-Kheir radio programs including overall format, calendar, topics, radio channel rating and overall performance in accordance with the foundation strategy.
- Ensure the execution of all needed reporting & core responsibilities for the PR function in general including but not limited to: Media audit, media scene updates, review of key messages, media briefings, list of spokespersons, closeout reports etc.
- Develop and manage PR plan and ensure execution based on overall marketing KPIs
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising Public Relations and Communications
About this Company
Misr El Kheir Foundation (MEK) is a non-profit organization that was established in 2007 with the aim of existing for over 500 years by founding its work on an institutional structure reliant not on individuals which will enable MEK to realize true human development for...
See all Careers and Jobs at Misr Elkheir Foundation