- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Plus Commissions & Allowances
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- We are one of the well established leading private companies in Egypt working in the sales, and service of medical equipment since 1998.
- We are dedicated to provide the highest quality products and customer service through representing a very selective group of multinational companies in the fields of Nuclear Medicine, Oncology, Surgery and Urology.
We share our sales, technical expertise and resources with our partners to improve the quality of the health care services in Egypt.
- In this role, you will be responsible for selling company products and maintaining relationships with existing named accounts across Egypt.
- Building up your specialized knowledge in breadth and depth, as well as your sales experience in the company fields above will be necessary to execute the job.
- Generating proposals, preparing sales quotations, planning customer meetings, and demonstrating equipment capabilities.
- Maintaining satisfactory after-sale relationships.
- Penetrating competitive accounts and communicating current market intelligence back to the business, along with field concerns, issues and requirements.
- Providing leadership in market analysis and development/execution of strategies and action plans to drive sales.
- Prospecting for new customers and business in addition to growing and maintaining our existing customer portfolio.
- Annual and quarterly achievement of multiple sales and revenue targets.
- Development of long-term customer relationships coupled with the ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities that immediately satisfy customer needs.
- Willingness to travel with occasional overnight stays depending on geography and business need in all Governor ates across Egypt.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services