- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Reviewing monthly financial information and financial transactions, agreements and physical count.
- Plans and executes assigned internal audits of operational, financial and administrative activities, contracts, computer systems and major projects.
- Attending meetings with auditee to develop an understanding of business processes.
- Provides an independent opinion regarding the adequacy and effectiveness of management’s controls for safeguarding company assets and for providing reliable information.
- Evaluates whether organisational units are performing their planning, accounting, custodial, and control activities in compliance with management instructions, policies and procedures and in a manner consistent with approved objectives and high standards of business practice.
- Evaluates the cost effectiveness of company’s operating processes and procedures.
- Works with Company Management to develop cost effective improvements. Recommends the improvements to Management.
- Plans the theory and scope of the audit. Ensures the audit scope is broad enough to provide a reasonable assurance that efficient and effective management controls are in place and functioning properly for the business process.
Perform data analytics/analytical reviews as part of the audit.
- Follows up and appraises the adequacy of the corrective action taken to improve deficient conditions. Ensures actions have been taken and deficiencies corrected in a timely manner and in accordance with the agreements in the audit report.
- Prepares working papers and reports findings.
- Writes clear concise Internal Audit Memoranda and Internal Audit reports
- Travelling to different sites to meet relevant staff and obtain documents and information.
- Researching and assessing how well risk management processes are working and recording the results using software such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Providing ad hoc advice and guidance to managers and staff at all levels, sometimes by delivering courses and training sessions.
- Performing risk assessments on key business activities and using this information to guide what to cover in audits.
- Anticipating emerging issues through research and interviews and deciding how best to deal with them.
- Agreeing recommendations with relevant staff members to make improvements to operations.
- Preparing reports to highlight issues and problems and distributing the reports to the relevant people.
- Assessing how well the business is complying with rules and regulations and informing management whether any issues need addressing.
- Developing and implementing financial, accounting and auditing procedures.
- Direct the preparation of all financial reports, management accounts and internal audit reports.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and ERP System
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services
About this Company
Being the largest gold and jewelry designer, manufacturer, and distributor in the Middle East and the 4th largest jewelry manufacturer worldwide, L'azurde constantly redefines the traditional and modern jewelry industries.
See all Careers and Jobs at L'azurde for Jewelry
With a true understanding for every...