- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Determine schedules, sequences, and assignments for work activities, based on work priority, quantity of equipment and skill of personnel.
- Monitor employees' work levels and review work performance.
- Monitor tool and part inventories and the condition and maintenance of shops to ensure adequate working conditions.
- Investigate accidents and injuries, and prepare reports of findings.
- Recommend or initiate personnel actions, such as hires, promotions, transfers, discharges, and disciplinary measures.
- Compile operational and personnel records, such as time and production records, inventory data, repair and maintenance statistics, and test results.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate maintenance policies and procedures.
- Counsel employees about work-related issues and assist employees to correct job-skill deficiencies.
- Examine objects, systems, or facilities, and analyze information to determine needed installations, services, or repairs.
- Conduct or arrange for worker training in safety, repair, and maintenance techniques, operational procedures, or equipment use.
- Coordination with the programs of crop production
- Technical advice for the management of special projects or new assignments in other sections
- Managing his time and the others time.
- Judgment and decision making, considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Instructing & Teaching others how to do something.
- Monitoring/Assessing performance of subordinates to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Active listening
- Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Agriculture/Fishing/Farming Automotive Engineering Services